• info@drpulse.ca
  • +1 437-996-8048


Internationally Educated Nurses on their journey to nursing practice in Canada. If you are already in Canada or planning to immigrate to Canada, the first step in this journey is the Credential evaluation process of that determines your education equivalency in Canada. To do so you will want to understand Canadian requirements, your eligibility, and what you will need to prepare. The National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) is that crucial step that can’t go wrong. If an incorrect advisory report is issued this could cost you your career and dream of working as a nurse in Canada. Fortunately Dr. Pulse is here to help. Our expert advisors will help you navigate through this pivotal process and help avoid common errors giving you higher chances of success. The National Nursing Assessment Service (NNAS) is a Canadian Not-for-profit organization that offers a streamlined process for IENs to submit their documents and provide them with the tools to apply for Canadian nursing registration. If you are an Internationally Registered Nurse (IEN) and you wish to work as a nurse in Canada, you will need to complete an application with NNAS. You may apply for a licence in a Canadian province of your choice as a Registered Nurse (RN), a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or a Registered Psychiatric Nurse (RPN). Dr. Pulse is here to help. Dr. Pulse provides an end-to-end solution to your entire nursing journey in Canada. Contact us today in getting your journey started! We are simply a phone call away. Call Dr. Pulse Today – Speak to us at 1-855-377-8573 or email us at info@drpulse.ca